Your privacy is very important to us. See what we do:
We care about the security of your data. We demonstrate how important it is to us, among others, by implementing organizational and technical measures in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz U [Journal of Laws] 2002.101.926, as amended) and secondary legislation to this act.
We do not process personal data within the Website available at https://waterpointsystem.eu.
The entity placing cookies on the User's end device is the website operator, Grupa Liberta Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa with its registered offices at 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, ul. Gazownicza 5
Cookies used on our website include session files and persistent files. Session files are temporary files stored on your end device until the web browser is closed. Google Analytics, Facebook, conducting advertising campaigns on our behalf. Additional information on these cookies can be found on the websites of these entities. Persistent files remain on your end device for the time specified in the file settings. You can check it in your browser settings. You can remove a persistent file your web browser earlier.
When using our website, you may receive cookies from cooperating third parties, e.g. You decide about the processing of the cookies in the settings of your web browser. You can deactivate or completely disable cookies in your web browser settings or by selecting the appropriate option in your firewall software. Disabling the cookies, however, may make it impossible to fully use our website.
This document is effective from 01.04.2018.
INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY GRUPA LIBERTA SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA.
Ladies and Gentlemen, on May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (popularly known as GDPR) becomes effective. The changes are aimed at unifying the principles of personal data processing in the European Union. Below we present the most important information related to the introduction of the new legal regulation.WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA?
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Grupa Liberta Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa with its registered offices in Bielsko-Biała 43-300, ul. Gazownicza 5, tel. +48 (33) 845 90 83, email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgWHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
2. Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o Sp. K. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) take, with your consent, actions aimed at concluding a contract with Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o. Sp.K. (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation);
b) performance of the contract concluded with us (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation);
c) fulfilling the legal obligations to which Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o. Sp.K. is subject in connection with the performance of concluded contracts (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation);
d) marketing and promotion of products and services offered by Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o. Sp. K with your consent (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation);
3. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes specified in clause 2, your personal data may be made available to other recipients or categories of recipients with your consent only.
4. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the processing purposes indicated in clause 3, i.e.:
a) within the scope of the performance of the contract concluded by you with Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o. Sp.K., for a period until the completion of the contract performance, and thereafter for the period and to the extent required by law, and in the event of your consent to the processing of data after the expiry of the contract, until the consent is withdrawn;
b) in fulfilling legal obligations in connection with the performance of concluded contracts, for the period until the fulfillment of these responsibilities by by Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o. Sp.K.
c) in respect to marketing and promotion of products and services offered by Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o. Sp.K. for the period until you withdraw your consent to such processing;
5. In relation to the processing of your personal data by Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o. Sp.K., you are entitled to:
a) the right to access the data - pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation;
b) the right to rectify your data - pursuant to Article 16 of the Regulation;
c) the right to delete your data - pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation;
d) the right to restrict data processing - pursuant to Article 18 of the Regulation;
e) the right to object to the processing of your data - pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation;
f) right to data portability - pursuant to Article 20 of the Regulation.
6. If the processing of your data is based on Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation, i.e. following your consent to processing your data, you have a right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. If you believe that the processing of your personal data by Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o. Sp.K. violates the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (to the body succeeding the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).
8. To the extent that your data processed in order to conclude and perform the contract with Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o. Sp.K., your provision of your data is necessary for concluding this contract. Providing data is voluntary, however, failure to do so will result in the inability to conclude and perform the contract with Grupa Liberta Sp. z o. o Sp. K.